grey/yellow template

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Star is Born

Toria had her first little dance show  and I have to admit that I was a little worried about how nervous she would be with so many people watching her. Apparently it's confirmed. I DO NOT have a shy kid. Despite being far past the hour of her slumber, she was flitting, bowing and clapping like a little sprite. As many of the other little tots were crying for their mommies, she just kept on dancing, kicking, and passe'ing(not quite sure the correct plural for that one) away. She loved every minute of the cheers and adulation. My only concern now is, will I ever be able to get her off the stage?

2 comments:

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I love this, what a ham! I love at the end where she gives it up for herself along with the audience, and why shouldn't she? And the fact that she did not want to leave the stage. That was great!