grey/yellow template

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THANKSgiving take 3

Sleep. Glorious sleep. My sweet munchkin now sleeps for 12 hours... in a row... without waking up... all night long. I have never had a child do this, not at 8 months. Let's be honest, not ever. I know there are those of you out there with babies that do this very early on. I hate you. Ok, I don't hate you, I just wish I had your gift. I have failed miserably in this department of parenting. But, wow... 12 hours. I pinch myself every morning.

Tivo. This was truly an inspired creation. I don't need an entire hour to watch a show. Just zip thru those annoying commercials. I have true and real love for this little box. Only downfall, and I do mean only... I really have no idea of any movies that are ever coming out. But that is what Netflix is for, right?

My blog. It's my little space on the web to vent, brag, put down my ramblings. I don't have amazing pictures on it like Mrs. Jones, nor do I have witty topics with fantastic writing skills like Mrs. Miller, and I'm not funny in any way like Miss McClellan( I am about 95% sure I am not spelling that correctly). But, it's mine, all mine.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love reading your blog. Thanks for the shout out hee hee... . Sorry allyour kids have been sick
:( What a bummer. I too love shopping online, and I only have one chilod, way to go with 3. Super mom.And so so happy for you that little buster is sleeping through the night. You deserved one. Happy Thanksgiving.

HeatherWasHere said...

I share your gratitude for Tivo. It is probably the best invention of the past decade.

I wanted to tell Toria (and you) thanks for the cute little note. It was so sweet. I forgot to find her and tell her before Primary today. Just make to sure to tell her Sister Miller is thankful for HER.

Amy Jones said...

Love, love, LOVE the Tivo.

And no...I don't know what movies are coming out either.