grey/yellow template

Monday, November 15, 2010

THANKSgiving, take 2

It's a hard one today to come up with these.

My husband's job. I am making myself be so very grateful for this one. I AM so grateful that he has a wonderful means of bringin' home the bacon. I just wish that for the last 2 months it did not include 80 hour work weeks and arriving home on Saturday night(make that sunday morning) at 5am. That LDS church can be a workhorse!

My kids sleeping, or rather, lack thereof. I am grateful that my 8 month old has caused me to toughen up and make him cry it out... tonight. (While my husband is still at work.) Give me strength, I am so not good at this one.

The internet. Oh sweet Safari. How much simpler you make my life. When sweet Toria asks me how big beluga whales are, I can head to you for answers. When I don't want to attempt the mall with my clan, I just jump on over and let my fingers do the shopping. How I love thee...

My Mom. This is not a hard one to come up with. She is AMAZING!!!! I do not know what I would do without her. She is the most present and engaging Grandma to my kids and I am immensely GRATEFUL that she is so close to us. Mom, today, and all days you are the best!


2 comments:

Becky said...

I am grateful for friends like you! I love readingyour bloggy! Can I use the idea for my blog too?

Jason and Kristin said...

We had to cry one out the other night. Those are long nights. I second the thankfulness for Safari :)