grey/yellow template

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Payment

I sat on the couch holding our little Davin after a VERY long morning. Clothes had been folded, two older ones napping(or at least "quiet-timeing"), running around done, lunch made, and baby finally content. I was so very ready for a break, really coveting a nap(right, as if!), but really needing to give the little guy some uninterrupted one on one time. I mustered up an enthusiastic greeting to the babe. And he immediately returned the biggest smile( this being his first smile... timing is everything!). Ah, it really, REALLY is all worth it.

3 comments:

HeatherWasHere said...

Oh. How precious and perfect. Aren't we blessed to be able to be around for all those amazing milestones?

Chad and Gwen said...

I love when they start reacting to you. I need to see some pictures of him!

Jason and Kristin said...

I live for the smiles! Beckham's are coming more frequently and it makes me soooo happy!