grey/yellow template

Sunday, March 21, 2010

He has arrived! Davin Stockwell Stewart

Our new little boy made his entrance on March 16th(I was hoping he would hold off one more day and be our St. Patrick's kid!). He is my biggest thus far at a whopping 8 pounds even and 20 in long. Toria and Rome love to hold, make that all that they want to do is hold, touch, poke and prod their new bay Davin(as Rome says baby DaBin).



Our little mother in training

My two little men

Rome was just glad there were snacks at the hospital

Love at first sight

8 comments:

Manu Family said...

congrats.... what a beautiful family you have =)

holly said...

congrats! he is adorable! i love all of that dark hair.....so cute :)

Jodi Jo said...

Congratulations Rebecca! How sweet a baby is to have in the home! So happy for you!

Chad and Gwen said...

So cute! I Love all the hair!

HeatherWasHere said...

Oh, you're one of "those"! That looks good in the hospital. Of course you are. I'm so glad you got these up. What a beautiful perfect angel. I envy you-- in a good way. :) Best wishes!!!!

cbon said...

Beautiful pics of you and your family. Congratulations, what a joy! Our lil Colter just turned 2, we're celebrating his bday this weekend. If you don't already have it, here's our fam. page: www.bonhorst.com

Ivy :)

Mel said...

Congrats Becca.

Aubri n Scott said...

OH SO CUTE! I can't wait til we are over the sniffles so I can come and see him!