grey/yellow template

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wabbits and eggs

Our Easter was a nice one. Simple. Off to church in the morning, then dinner and egg hunt at Maka's(translation: Toria's name for my mom). I did itty bitty baskets for the kids, no need for a two or one year old to have tons of sugar, right? It was such a nice relaxing day-truly how I feel the holiday should be. And we were celebrating two things...Easter and Rome's birthday(birthday post to follow...) Now on this day, and so many other our two little munchkins are in to one thing and one thing alone...
 
For Rome it's

FOOD! 
Don't mind the girly bib, it's the only one at Maka's house.


For Toria it's

ELEPHANTS!
Maka(aka Easter bunny) found these animal eggs. And of course Toria walked around all day holding the elephant ones.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Is she still making you call her "baby elephant?" I got a kick out of that one.

BKAT said...

Sorry we missed it all! What a lame friend I am! I cannot believe how fast my mind has gone. Oh, to have a memory! I am so so sorry! We do love you and those are about the two cutest kids I've seen in a LONG time!

Aubri n Scott said...

They are totally adorable! the elephant thing is so cute! I can't believe how beautiful your kids are!

Becky said...

Still super cute kiddos! How was Easter? How has life been treating you? I hope all has been going well! Let me know what you are up to! Check out our adoption blog at http://www.oursmallsliceofheaven.blogspot.com and tell your friends about it!