grey/yellow template

Friday, July 25, 2008

I am lame, but busy!

I have had a hard time getting to this blog in the past weeks. I unfortunately started back to my part-time work at the airlines and am hating, hating, hating every minute of it. I so wish I was not spoiled with flight benefits, but alas, we sure do love our traveling...so hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go. Must find a solution!
 Our ward split this week and since I have tons of free time floating around, I was called to be the compassionate service leader. And it's a fun month-only 8 women having babies! But, seriously, I am really excited and can't wait to get to know the sisters in the ward on a whole different level. Now I have a good reason and excuse to do so. 
The kidlets are growing up way too fast and I wish I could just bottle them up and keep them this cute forever! 
All in all, life is good, just busy...which I am sure is the case for about 99.9% all of us. May the blessings of time-management, multi-tasking, and an extra hand fall upon us all.

1 comment:

Aubri n Scott said...

I could totally use that blessing!