grey/yellow template

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's in a name?


My dear little Toria has taken upon herself quite the unique name these days. I must, I repeat must, state her name as "baby elephant" in all requests, questions, and statements. 

"Can you please put your toys away?"
"Can you say 'baby elephant, can you please put your toys away?' "
"Baby elephant, can you put your toys away?"
"Of course"

"Let's get in the car."
"Can you say' let's get in the car baby elephant?' "
"Let's get in the car baby elephant"
"ok"

Incidentally, I have now said the words "baby elephant" about 973 times in the last three days... let's hope this is a short lived phase.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Kate is the same way....except her is tinkerbell if she is a cat and balto if she is a wolf that day....I am so glad someone elses cild does that too.

Aubri n Scott said...

That is so great! Good luck with that!