grey/yellow template

Monday, April 21, 2008

Week one


So, the first week of having two little ones at home has been fun, exhausting, and a balancing act. I'm definitely feeling the guilt of not being able to give Toria my full attention, even though I know it's the best thing for her to have siblings. Rome is great, he is a champion nurser and is starting to get his days and nights straight.I love his little coo's and grunts and can't wait to know more of his personality. We love our sweet kids so much and count our MANY blessings every day...I really don't know how our life could get any better.

1 comment:

Juju, My Friend said...

Auntie Julie is sooo proud and happy!!! I need to come up and visit soon..i promise I will before the end of the year! I visited with Kawe and showed her your blog...expect some talk from that girl soon!!! her kids are cute too...k now me...lol....luv ya becca